Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome to CAS-ual Friday!

At CAS-ual Friday this week the challenge is to mix black with pastels.

I'm finding that keeping my cards clean and simple is a GOOD challenge for me.  I need to SIMPLIFY!

Thanks for visiting and here is my card below:


Paper from Recollections & K & Company; stamps from Hero Arts; I honestly can't remember where I got the shaped 'billboard'...

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS design! Well done on simplifying the CAS card!I love your choice of stamps for this color combo! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those silhouettes! lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this bold card is awesome...and perfect for the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this week:) Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting; your words are much appreciated.