Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm getting my feet wet at the Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays and entering a card in their weekly challenges.  I've never participated in any challenge before, but I LOVE the color palette from the Play Date Cafe this week of charcoal, ash & butter. Plus, "Hope" took center stage which is perfect for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge of making the sentiment the focus of a card. Thanks for looking.




I know I have a long way to go, but it was fun anyway!

4 comments:

  1. Are you serious this is your very first challenge? What an entry for your 1st! I love your card, it's a beauty and you really made that color scheme come to life. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I'm so glad you decided to play along with us! I remember my first challenge, you'll be hooked for sure now! :) Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Michele. I finally built up my nerve to play!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad that you decided to jump in and join in the fun! Your card is beautiful! I really love the way your flower blossoms off the edge of the card face! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting; your words are much appreciated.