I'm having a terrible time with downsizing my craft supplies so I can be more organized. I want to keep everything!! I've really been avoiding the craft stores lately so I can avoid buying MORE STUFF! Find some tips on organizing all your crafts at Better Homes and Garden's site here. I also found Lil Luna's blog post with 15 great ideas.
Fave Crafts has an awesome article on budget decoration and organization for your craft room (or any room for that matter). They include links to some cool project tutorials for several ideas. Also, I felt that the craft rooms you see are actually used by a REAL person!
My one little tip is to scout your local dollar store for some economical storage supplies. I found plastic shoe boxes (with lids), metal pencil holders that fit perfectly in my drawer for markers, pens, etc., and a metal hanger thingy with hooks. By the way, my craft area is in my closet!
If any one has ideas on how to get rid of crafts supplies, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting; your words are much appreciated.